Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding. Creme caramel is a pudding completely based on eggs. Swirl the pan and cook till the sugar dissolves, bubbles and up and turn into amber color. And some of my viewers have been asking for eggless caramel custard recipe.
Learn how to make #MummasTouch Eggless Caramel Pudding, it's ingredients & nutritional info and simple step by step #MummasTouch Eggless Caramel Pudding recipe at Firstcry Parenting. Sharing a very very easy to make delicious dessert. I have been eyeing on this recipe for a long time. You can have Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 8 g of vanilla flavoured agar-agar powder(plant based gelatin).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
And some of my viewers have been asking for eggless caramel custard recipe. So finally i decided to give it a try and it was a total success. My little daughter loved it so much and finished this entire portion all by herself. Caramel Custard is an easy pudding-like recipe that is now popular all over India, made especially in coastal cities and Portuguese colonies like Goa.
Eggless Creme Caramel Pudding instructions
- If you are using one large mould, add sugar and water in it and heat it directly on stove. Once the edges starts to caramelize, start swirling mould to make the process even on all sides. You should reach a dark brownish golden Color and let it rest aside while we make the milk mixture. You can also make caramel in a pan and pour it into equal portions in 4-5 small moulds..
- Pour milk in a sauce pan, add condensed milk, agar-agar, mix and switch on stove. Bring milk to boil, stirring frequently to avoid skin to form on top. Once milk has boiled gently pour it over the mold. Chill in refrigerator until set..
- When ready to serve, gently press the edges to loosen pudding from the mould then flip them over a flat serving plate. Serve chilled!.
An international favourite dessert, caramel custard comes with a variety of names given to it from creme caramel, or milk leche to custard flan. Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Purin calls for only a few ingredients and is easy But the pudding in western countries and Japanese purin are quite different, they are not the same thing. Japanese pudding "Purin" is more like creme. Perfect dessert for Christmas, parties or any occasion.