Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding. Creme caramel is a pudding completely based on eggs. It is quite the opposite of creme brulee. For my version of the eggless creme caramel, I used a little bit of corn flour and veg gelatin for the custard. eggless creme caramel recipe
And some of my viewers have been asking for eggless caramel custard recipe. So finally i decided to give it a try and it was a total success. Eggless pineapple biscuit pudding is all yours! You can have Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding
- You need of Caramel Layer.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 small cup of sugar.
- You need Pinch of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 4 of walnuts, almonds to garnish.
- Prepare of Pineapple Layer.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple slices tinned.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter/ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar if using fresh pineapple.
- You need of Condensed milk layer.
- Prepare 6 gms of china grass.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 400 gms of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s of Cream Layer.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of powdered sugar.
Check out this pudding on my blogger friend's page. Caramel pudding recipe; a delicious traditional dessert with creamy caramel over silky custard. Quick, easy and tasty no bake eggless pudding recipe. Pudding made with condensed milk, milk, stewed pineapple and caramelised nuts.
Eggless Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding instructions
- Caramel Layer – In a pan add 1 tsp butter and add the walnuts and almonds. Sauté till the nuts are crunchy and keep aside. Add a pinch of cinnamon powder to the sugar and add to the same pan. Heat the sugar and melt it on medium flame. Keep stirring the sugar continuously to lumps and burning. The cinnamon will give off an awesome aroma.Once the sugar melts completely and changes to an amber colour, transfer it quickly to the serving bowl or into individual glasses as I did..
- Take the nuts and toss them into the caramel and keep aside. Pineapple layer – Heat butter/ghee in a pan. Sauté the pineapple slices on medium flame till golden and the juice is dry. If you are using fresh pineapple slices then add two tablespoons sugar at first. Add more sugar if needed. Stew the pineapple slices and then dry up the juices..
- Condensed Milk layer – Heat the milk in a pan. Add the condensed milk to it once the milk is boiling. Keep on stirring the milk so that the thick condensed milk does not burn. Mine almost did. The cream needs to be refrigerated before folding in the sugar and again keep it in the fridge until using it on top of the condensed milk layer..
- Tear or cut the china grass sheets into small pieces and soak in a cup of water. After 10 minutes heat till the china grass melts into a smooth consistency. If not just sieve it. Lower the flame and transfer the china grass solution to the condensed milk mixture, stirring continuously. The milk will thicken and turn off the flame when it does..
- For the Layering Once the caramel is crystallized, transfer the sautéed pineapple slices to the pudding bowl or glasses. Spread an even layer over the caramel. Pour the condensed milk over the pineapple slices. Slowly the condensed milk will set. Refrigerate for an hour and top with the thick sweetened cream. Refrigerate overnight or for 4-5 hours..
- Decorate the Pineapple Crème Caramel Pudding with the caramelized nuts on the top of each serving. A delightfully rich, decadent and sinfully delicious dessert is waiting to be devoured. Dig the spoon deep and taste the caramel at the bottom with the stewed pineapple, the creamy condensed milk and cream topped with the super crunchy walnut for a taste of ambrosia..
This pineapple pudding is really easy to make and a party favorite. It can be put together very easily and makes for a really good Pineapple Note: If the pineapples are not cooked enough, the pudding will curdle later. Be cautious and cook the pineapples well. You can also add canned pineapples too. I had bookmarked this recipe even before I tried the caramel pudding with eggs, but totally forgot about it.