Eggless apple custard pudding. A shout out for all vegans out here! With just four ingredients whip up this chilled pudding with the same taste as the one with eggs. A perfect after-meal custard flavoured dessert for a weekend…Eggless Caramel Custard Pudding !!
Biscuit pudding My personal favorite is a biscuit pudding and that is why I am sharing my recipe for this Eggless Chocolate Banana Biscuit Pudding. A biscuit pudding basically means one that will have layers of biscuits and pudding. Eggless Caramel Bread Pudding – Bread Flan Recipe: steamed pudding/flan made using custard (instant store-bought custard powder), milk, bread, and sugar. You can cook Eggless apple custard pudding using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless apple custard pudding
- It’s 8 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of big apple(grated).
- It’s 1/4 cup of custard powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/2 ltr of milk.
Super easy and perfect for Valentines. One of my lovely viewer asked this recipe, she insisted me for so many days and thank god she did that, because of that i tried it and instantly fell in love with it. This is like super easy pudding. The Homemade Eggless Vanilla Custard is a simple recipe that can be made at home with simple ingredients.
Eggless apple custard pudding step by step
- Mix custard powder and,cornflour with 1 cupid milk. Keep aside..
- Heat rest of milk. Add 3 tbsp sugar.Stir until sugar dissolve..
- Put off the flame. Add cornflour and custard powder mixture. Mix well. Let milk boil until thick..
- Add apple and mix for1minute..
- Mix4 tbsp sugar with 1 tsp water. High micro for4 minutes. Keep aside to set. Pour the apple mixture into the bowl..
- Preheat oven.
- Add water into crusty plate put apple mixture bowl on it and bake for35 minutes in 180℃convection mode..
- Refrigerate for overnight. Serve cool.
The vanilla custard makes a great accompaniment to cakes, souffles, desserts, bowl of fruits and also tarts. The vanilla custard recipe is made from milk, cream and corn flour and is delicately flavored with vanilla extract. You can also flavor it with instant coffee or an orange liqueur. Bread pudding with vanilla custard sauce is a wonderful dessert. It can be done with easily available ingredients like bread, milk, sugar and custard powder.