Chocolate Pudding Eggless. Chocolate Cornstarch Pudding What can be better than this delightful, decadent, rich and creamy chocolate pudding? This wonderful pudding/pie filling is easy to make and contains no eggs. I have a weakness for puddings.
This is one pudding which i made. The Eggless Chocolate Pudding is the perfect dessert to surprise your vegetarian friends with! They will be astonished by the fabulous texture of this pudding, achieved using versatile. You can have Chocolate Pudding Eggless using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Eggless
- Prepare 3/4 cup of choco chips or any chocolate crushed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar powdered.
- It’s 2 cup of full fat milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rice flour or wheat flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of malai or heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder sweetened.
- It’s 2-3 drops of vanilla extract.
This chocolate pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you're a pudding lover this The use of both chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extra chocolaty and flavorful. Whisk water, cocoa and sugar until its mixed well. Heat the mixture on medium flame until boiling. Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe: Recipe Source : JustHomeMade and HomeCooksRecipes. this iz very easy to prepare…superb pudding with choclate…my kid iz a chocolte lover.i ll surely.
Chocolate Pudding Eggless instructions
- Seive rice flour, sugar, cocoa powder and corn flour. Mix well..
- Add 2 cups of full fat milk and beat it till you see no lumps..
- Now on a high flame, cook this batter until it thickens. Stir continusly..
- Lower the flame, add chico chips. Cook till it completely melts..
- Add cream and vanilla extract and mix well. Switch off the flame now..
- Pour it in a bowl. Let it be in a room temperature. Now keep it in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours..
- Garnish it with choco strands and serve to your kids. They will love them..
Serve chocolate pudding once its set. This delightful pudding is always a treat and easy to whip up using common pantry ingredients. I usually top the pudding with M&M's. Eggless pudding is one of the best chocolate pudding recipes for vegetarians. This chocolate pudding recipe is absolutely uncomplicated so even most amateur cook can try it at home.