Eggless Chocolate Pudding. This wonderful pudding/pie filling is easy to make and contains no eggs. The Eggless Chocolate Pudding is the perfect dessert to surprise your vegetarian friends with! They will be astonished by the fabulous texture of this pudding, achieved using versatile agar-agar instead.
I have a weakness for puddings. I simply love the silky, creamy puddings a lot. I am kind of addicted to that recipe. You can have Eggless Chocolate Pudding using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 50 gms of dark chocolate finely chopped.
This chocolate pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you're a pudding lover this The use of both chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extra chocolaty and flavorful. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this Then this is your wish come true. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Combine together sugar, cocoa powder, rice flour, cornflour and salt in a saucepan. Add milk to that and mix until homogenous.
- Place this on the gas stove and stir continuously until it you see small bubbles around the edges of the pan.
- At this stage add the cream and finely chopped chocolates. Stir until the chocolate is dissolved and the mixture thickens say about another 3 mins.
- Transfer it to serving glasses and refrigerate until set..
Its been a hot summer so far. Eggless pudding is one of the best chocolate pudding recipes for vegetarians. Here is an eggless pudding recipe that all vegetarians will welcome with open arms and mouths! Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe. by Nayana (India). Cold chocolate pudding is a welcome snack or a dessert in the hot summer months or at any other time.