Eggless custard bread pudding. Eggless Mango Bread Pudding Without Oven Bread Custard Pudding Recipe in Hindi ब्रेड कस्टर्ड पुडिंग The big hurdle was the eggless custard.
The smaller the better as then they can be easily Seems great! Can I replace vanilla and corn starch with custard powder? Also for caramel what will work better- white. You can cook Eggless custard bread pudding using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless custard bread pudding
- It’s 6 of numbers of bread slices.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1.5 cup of milk in room temp.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Baked eggless bread pudding recipe with step by step pictures. If you like custard then this pudding is just for you, both mittu and gugu love custard based desserts and I made this keeping them in mind and as I guessed they just loved it. Chop the almonds or cashews into small pieces. To begin making the Vanilla Custard Recipe, in a large saucepan; stir in the milk, cream, cornflour and vanilla.
Eggless custard bread pudding instructions
- Churn the bread slices in a mixi.
- In a bowl take custard, 1/2 cup milk and sugar, whisk till sugar melts.
- In a pan take 1 cup milk heat this for 2 minutes add butter and custard milk powder mixture to it continue heating for 1 more minute add vanilla, do not boil the milk.
- Let it little cool when it is still warm pour this to bread crumbs and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a cooker with salt or sand on the base.
- Keep a steel ring or a plate in it preheat on a medium flame for 5 minutes with a lid (take out the whistle and gasket from the lid.
- Grease an aluminium pot and pour the bread custard batter in it, sprinkle chopped nuts.
- Keep the pot on the ring and close the lid.
- Cook on low flame for 15 -20 minutes.
- Cool then demould.
Today's recipe is one of my favorite desserts, Bread Pudding. I have already posted an old Fashioned Almonds Oats Bread pudding , egg version and this is an Eggless Bread Pudding using Vegan Challah Bread. This nutmeg-laced bread pudding is made with all the flavors of a delicious egg custard. Bread pudding has long been a favorite comfort food, and it's a fantastic way to use day-old bread. This mostly-custard bread pudding is creamy and sweet.