Eggless Chocolate mousse. My quick and simple recipe for a creamy eggless chocolate mousse. There's something about mousse recipes that you may have noticed. Eggless chocolate mousse – it has nice light, airy and smooth texture.
Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven. Learn how to make this decadent "chocolate mousse cake". Want more Chocolate Recipes? how to make eggless chocolate mousse step by step photo recipe: firstly, melt the chocolate by double boiler method. heat a saucepan with a cup of water. later place a large bowl, making sure it. You can cook Eggless Chocolate mousse using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate mousse
- Prepare of Whipping cream-200gm.
- Prepare of Cooking chocolate-200gm.
- You need of Yogurt/hung curd -2tbsp.
- It’s drops of Vanilla essence/extract-few.
- Prepare of Chocolate shavings,mint leaves,cherries for garnishing.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse. save recipe go to recipe. This eggless chocolate mousse recipe is so easy and quick to make with only a few simple ingredients. Because it is not made with raw eggs it can be enjoyed by everyone and makes a great. Serve this mousse along with Cashew Biscuits , Walnut Ganache Cookies or Chocolaty, Coconut, Peanut and Orange.
Eggless Chocolate mousse instructions
- Whipp the cream till it forms stiff peaks(i used low fat fresh amul cream).
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler or microwave it for a minute or so till the chocolate melts completely.keep aside to cool.
- Add vanilla essence and yogurt to the cream,whisk gently.
- Add the melted chocolate to the cream mixture and fold gently till it is thoroughly mixed..
- Pour it in bowls and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove from fridge,garnish with fresh mint leaves chocolate shavings and cherries.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
If you like, the chocolate base can be made up to a week in advance to help streamline dessert The result is a dark, silky smooth chocolate custard that lightens to a mousse-like texture with the. This chocolate mousse recipe is completely vegetarian as it also does not use any gelatin (or gelatine). Made with eggless pastry cream, whipped cream and rich dark chocolate this dessert is rich, creamy yet light and airy. Eggless chocolate mousse cake. by: Oh Sweet Day! To prepare mousse, make a double boiler and bring the water to a soft simmer.