Eggless Peanut Butter and Jelly Whole Wheat Bread Pudding. Learn how to make healthy low fat Bread Pudding at home Bake it at home and enjoy the delicious dessert. Sprinkle with a little cinnamon, then repeat the layers of bread and sultanas, sprinkling with cinnamon, until you have. This one not only tastes good, it rises more than than white-bread-flour recipe I used to make.
Whip up this naturally sweetened chia seed pudding the night before and add some unsalted almonds in the morning for a. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. I'm also topping it with chopped pistachios Chia pudding is incredibly easy to make. You can cook Eggless Peanut Butter and Jelly Whole Wheat Bread Pudding using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Peanut Butter and Jelly Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
- You need 4 of whole wheat bread slices.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of milk evaporated.
- You need 2/3 cup of grape jelly welch's.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs (2 tbsp meal and 6 tbsp water).
Jelly would be you down fall, it is high in sugar. Making whole wheat buns or bread is not at all hard, if you get the dough right then those buns will turn just soft. Method: Take milk and water in a sauce pan, heat till it turns warm. I've never been a huge fan of them, but there's something.
Eggless Peanut Butter and Jelly Whole Wheat Bread Pudding instructions
- Add milk, jelly, peanut butter, cinnamon and flax eggs into a bowl and mix well to combine all ingredients..
- Cut bread into 1/2 inch cubes and fold into milk mixture. Fold in raisins as well..
- Refridgerate for 1 hour to allow liquid to absorb into bread..
- Pour into muffin cups and bake for 30 mins..
- Cool for 10 mins until it sets and loosens from cups..
- Pipe peanut butter or jelly on top..
I only eat pure Crunchy PB, and I actually never make sandwiches (with two slices of bread), but simply slather a healthy portion of. Sandwich bread (white or wheat, we used white). If you use whole-wheat bread, you'll get a little more protein and triple the fiber. This could be a good chunk of your total daily fat, depending on how many calories you consume. Cheap, full of protein and easy to make, this all-American staple.