Gajar R Patisapta (Eggless Sweet Carrot Crepes Stuffed with Carrot Pudding and Served with Carrot Syrup). Enjoy this delicious sweet and celebrate Christmas. A winter special recipe for all you sweet lovers. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to All..with the aroma of fragrant carrots, caramelized milk and cardamom The carrots are cooked down to be incredibly tender, but they still maintain some texture; the milk becomes jammy If eaten warm, it's like a really decadent warm cereal or oatmeal; if served cold, it's like rice pudding, cool and sweet.
Carrot paratha – healthy and delicious whole wheat parathas made with carrots. East meets west in this blending of desserts! carrot halwa, an all-time favourite indian sweet, is rolled within freshly made crêpes, topped with thickened milk, and baked! a hot serving of carrot When you wish to serve the crêpes, dip the box of refrigerated crêpes in hot water for at least two minutes. Most of the gajar recipes are simple, healthy and delicious. You can cook Gajar R Patisapta (Eggless Sweet Carrot Crepes Stuffed with Carrot Pudding and Served with Carrot Syrup) using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gajar R Patisapta (Eggless Sweet Carrot Crepes Stuffed with Carrot Pudding and Served with Carrot Syrup)
- It’s 4 2 – 2.5 cups of carrots carrot medium -yields approx grated.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ghee butter or clarified.
- Prepare 4 pods of cardamom seeds green -take out the and crushed.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk whole.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (if required, add more ).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 10 of cashew nuts.
- You need Pinch of saffron threads.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pistachio almonds and , chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of flour maida refined /.
- You need 1/2 cup of sooji.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of carrots grated.
- You need 1 1/2 to 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil-(For frying Patisapta ).
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of carrots Grated.
They go well in a meal. Eggless carrot cake recipe with video & step by step photos. This eggless carrot cake is one of the easiest to bake & frost as well. It's a bright orange Indian carrot pudding that's absolutely decadent!
Gajar R Patisapta (Eggless Sweet Carrot Crepes Stuffed with Carrot Pudding and Served with Carrot Syrup) instructions
- Method Of Making Carrot Pudding (filling).
- Rinse and peel the carrots.Grate the carrots coarsely using a cheese grater. Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan or non -stick. Add the crushed cardamom seeds and stir for about 30 seconds.Add the grated carrots to the pan and fry for about 3 minutes..
- Add the milk and bring it up to the boil.When the milk will start boiling,simmer the gas,stirring constantly..
- When the milk has 3/4th reduced,add sugar, cashew,raisins, and saffron to the pan and stir..
- Stirring continuously, for until all the milk is evaporated and the gajar or carrots milk mixture is thick and glossy..
- Remove it in a bowl and set it aside. Let the pudding cool slightly..
- Take a mixing bowl, add maida, sooji and rice flour.
- Add milk gradually, mix it carefully,make sure there is no lumps. Keep the mixture for 15 minutes..
- Heat the non stick pan. Put a little oil and spread with flat spatula. Pour a ladle full of the mixture on it and spread it quickly with the the back side of ladle..
- Put the filling lengthwise at any edge of it and roll it. Wait till the colour is light brown..
- Place it on the plate..
- In a large pan, take 1 cups sugar and 3/4 cup water and 1/2 cup grated carrot,mix well and bring it to boil..
- Mix and continue stir the sugar syrup until it will be dissolved….do this process on medium flame..
- Turn the heat down until it is just bubbling. Cook the syrup until single string form.Watch the syrup carefully to make sure it doesn't burn..
- The sugar syrup should reach the single thread stage..it means, dip a spoon into sugar syrup,lift it out. Wait a moment and carefully pick up a drop of syrup on your finger. Then touch your finger to your thumb and pull them apart slowly to see how many strings of syrup form. For this recipe, you want a single string syrup.If no thread forms, or it breaks quickly, your syrup is not yet cooked enough.If multiple strings forms, then it has been overcooked…and need to add some additional w….
- While serving place the Patishaptas on the serving plate and pour the carrot syrup on top of it.Enjoy hot Gajar Patisapta or Carrot Crepes..
Gajar ka Halwa (gajrela) is a delicious and rich carrot pudding made by cooking carrots with ghee, milk, sugar and a bit of cardamom. The Best Eggless Carrot Cake Recipes on Yummly Because carrots and green peas are both readily available only during the winter months in India. I cut the carrots in rounds for but you can cut them in any shape you like. Just make sure they are thinly sliced else they will take a longer time to cook.