Eggless Chocolate Pudding. This wonderful pudding/pie filling is easy to make and contains no eggs. The Eggless Chocolate Pudding is the perfect dessert to surprise your vegetarian friends with! They will be astonished by the fabulous texture of this pudding, achieved using versatile agar-agar instead.
I have a weakness for puddings. I simply love the silky, creamy puddings a lot. I am kind of addicted to that recipe. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Pudding using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Pudding
- It’s of For the Pudding.
- You need 1 – 3/4 cups of Milk [I used full milk … ..
- It’s 3 Tbsps of Cocoa Powder … ..
- It’s 3 Tbsps of Sugar … ..
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Custard Powder … ..
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Vanilla Essence … ..
- Prepare 3 Tbsps of chocolate Semi Sweet [ Chopped … ..
- It’s 1/3 cup of walnuts Chopped … ..
- It’s of For the Topping.
- You need 1 cup of milk chocolate Chopped Semi-sweet and [ chopped .. ..
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cream .. ..
- Prepare 3 Tbsps of Butter Melted … ..
- It’s 4 – 5 of apricots .. . Dried , cut in slices.
This chocolate pudding is one of the greatest desserts and if you're a pudding lover this The use of both chocolate and cocoa powder makes this pudding extra chocolaty and flavorful. Wish you knew how to make chocolate pudding from scratch? Your wish is granted with this Then this is your wish come true. Just use HERSHEY'S Cocoa and add some simple ingredients.
Eggless Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Take 1/3 cup milk and add the cocoa and custard powder to it. Make a paste..
- Heat the remaining milk, add the vanilla and sugar to it..
- Keep the flame slow..
- Once tiny bubbles appear on the edges of the container, add the cocoa and custard powder mix..
- Mix until it thickens up..
- Remove from fire..
- Pour in the containers and top with chopped walnuts..
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate for 30 sec..
- Stir immediately and do not over cook the chocolate..
- Add the butter and cream..
- Hear for 10-10 sec [2 times] stirring after each 10 sec..
- Once it is mixed well, pout a spoonful on the already prepared pudding cups..
- Decorate with dried apricot slices..
- Chill in the fridge for atleast 2 hours before serving..
Its been a hot summer so far. Eggless pudding is one of the best chocolate pudding recipes for vegetarians. Here is an eggless pudding recipe that all vegetarians will welcome with open arms and mouths! Eggless Chocolate Pudding Recipe. by Nayana (India). Cold chocolate pudding is a welcome snack or a dessert in the hot summer months or at any other time.