Eggless bread pudding. Being one of the millions allergic to poultry I came up with this so I could have bread pudding too. First, remove the edges from the bread. Serve the eggless caramel bread pudding warm or chilled.
I was browsing on the internet and stumbled on this pudding recipe, in a Chocolate lover myself, I gave it a try in my kitchen, it turned out Awesome. Learn more about eggless bread pudding ,by vahchef sanjay thumma yummy pudding with a few ingredients. Want to learn how to make breads without eggs? You can have Eggless bread pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless bread pudding
- It’s 5/6 of bread slices.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
I have a huge collection of recipes with tips and Here is the list of eggless bread recipes that I tried and came out good. Today's recipe is one of my favorite desserts, Bread Pudding. I have already posted an old Fashioned Almonds Oats Bread pudding. Chop the almonds or cashews into small pieces.
Eggless bread pudding step by step
- Take a pan add two tbsp sugar and one tbsp water.When the sugar begins to melt, using a spatula stir the mixture continuously so that the sugar doesn't start burning form the edges. When the colour turns to golden then the caramel is ready. Turn off the flame and quickly pour the caramel in a moulds and set..
- Chopped the bread slices and grinned. Heat the milk on a low flame add sugar and custard powder stir it well when it became hot remove the pan from the heat add bread crumbs and mix well. Add vanilla essence. Then pour the mixture in caramel moulds and cover with aluminum foil. Steam for 30 minutes. When it comes room temperature refrigerate for 2 hours..
- Serve it chilled..
Tear the bread slices into small pieces. I have used the corners of the bread so all the pictures will be of the same. I love to have bread pudding all alone when it is cold and the weather is not that good. Specially this one is eggless and really easy to whipup. There is nothing comforting than a bowl full of this.