Chocolate mousse Eggless. My quick and simple recipe for a creamy eggless chocolate mousse. There's something about mousse recipes that you may have noticed. Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe, eggless and without oven.
Eggless chocolate mousse – it has nice light, airy and smooth texture. It is very chocolaty and perfect for chocolate lovers. I have used real chocolate (meaning no cocoa powder). You can have Chocolate mousse Eggless using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse Eggless
- You need 250 ml of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 100 gms of Dark cooking chocolate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
Eggless Chocolate Mousse. save recipe go to recipe. This eggless chocolate mousse recipe is so easy and quick to make with only a few simple ingredients. Because it is not made with raw eggs it can be enjoyed by everyone and makes a great. Serve this mousse along with Cashew Biscuits , Walnut Ganache Cookies or Chocolaty, Coconut, Peanut and Orange.
Chocolate mousse Eggless step by step
- First we will melt the chocolate with sugar in microwave for 30 second after melting chocolate keep a side to cool completely.
- Now we will beat the cream to make fluffy and creamy.
- Now divide the cream in equal 3 parts.
- Add coffee in 1 part.
- Add chocolate in 2nd part.
- Now pour the glass with both flavour and garnish with plain cream and cherries.
If you like, the chocolate base can be made up to a week in advance to help streamline dessert The result is a dark, silky smooth chocolate custard that lightens to a mousse-like texture with the. Made with eggless pastry cream, whipped cream and rich dark chocolate this dessert is rich, creamy yet light and airy. Eggless Chocolate Mousse is a very easy, rich and delicious dessert that you can make in a jiffy. Its just whipping fresh cream and mixing it with melted chocolate…yes!! as easy as that. This eggless easy chocolate mousse recipe is a very good one to try at home.