Banana Pudding. No-cook banana pudding made with instant vanilla pudding mix, condensed milk and whipped This is a excellent recipe for banana puddings. I am dieting right now, and I wanted to see what this would. Banana pudding is a dessert generally consisting of layers of sweet vanilla flavored custard, cookies (usually Vanilla Wafers or ladyfingers) and sliced fresh bananas placed in a dish and served.
I didn't see my son, Lance Corporal Eric Harris, for more than two years after he enlisted in the Marines after high school. And when I saw him arrive at the airport, I just grabbed hold. Are you excited to try this Creamy sweet banana pudding is the best dessert to bring for a party! You can have Banana Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pudding
- It’s 35-45 of Nilla Wafers.
- You need 5-6 of medium size ripe bananas sliced.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar divided.
- It’s 1/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
- You need 4 of eggs, separated, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Optional : top with additional nilla wafers or try my never fail meringue.
It steals the show with its light. Banana pudding is one of our all-time favorite desserts. This easy Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is the best I've ever had! Creamy, rich and almost mousse-like banana pudding that tastes just like Grandma used to make.
Banana Pudding instructions
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar,flour and salt in top of double boiler. Stir in 4 egg yolks and milk; blend well..
- Cook, uncovered, over boiling water, stirring constantly; 5 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla..
- Spread small amount on bottom of 1 and 1/2 quart casserole dish; cover with layer of nilla wafers. Top with layer of sliced bananas. Continue to layer wafers, bananas and custard to make 3 layers of each, ending with custard..
- Now you can stop here and just add additional wafers to the top and enjoy or make a meringue to cover the top by beating the egg whites until stiff but not dry; gradually add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Cover top of pudding spread to cover entire surface. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool slightly and eat or refrigerate..
- If you don't have much luck making meringue, reference my recipe for Never Fail Pie Meringue..
Homemade Banana Pudding recipe is an incredibly easy no-bake recipe! It's as good as the old fashioned pudding we've grown up on but it's made quick and easy with pudding mix and cookies! Then pour it over wafers and banana slices before topping it with a golden meringue. Banana pudding has long been a favorite Southern dessert, and this shortcut version Use firm, ripe bananas in the pudding. To keep the sliced bananas from turning brown, they are gently tossed or.