Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso.
You can have Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso
- You need 1 can of condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rum or whiskey.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Cheese caramel custard – Flan de queso step by step
- Pour the sugar and water in a saucepan cook in medium heat until light brown. Carefully (this is very hot!) Pour the caramel into the mold.
- Blend all the ingredients for the custard and pour in the mold where you have the caramel.
- Beke at 350F in a water bath. Covering the mold.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator. Unmold when it's cold. Enjoy!!🍮.