Pecan Pie Bread Pudding. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Love bread pudding and pecan pie? Now you can enjoy the flavors of pecan pie in a creamy and delicious bread pudding that is super easy to make.
The cook together creating a 'crunch' and a caramel sauce. Pecan Pie Bread Pudding is crispy and crunchy on the outside. Fans of pecan pies and comfort food will want to make Unbelievable Pecan Pie Bread Pudding straight away. You can have Pecan Pie Bread Pudding using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie Bread Pudding
- You need 1 loaf of bread of your choice. I like Challah or Brioche.
- You need 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups of milk or cream.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
This gooey bread pudding recipe tastes like your favorite homemade pecan pie, but it's much softer and far more indulgent. Soft bread soaks up the sweet glaze mixture and really complements the crunchy pecans. This recipe gives you the most delectable Thanksgiving dessert recipe ever. Pecan Pie filling poured over thick pieces of bread and baked to perfection!
Pecan Pie Bread Pudding step by step
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. Place in large bowl. Set aside..
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, granulated sugar, milk, vanilla, salt and cinnamon..
- Pour milk mixture over bread and mix to coat bread..
- Set aside so the bread can absorb the liquid about 15 minutes..
- Mix the brown sugar, softened butter and pecans until it resembles wet sand..
- Grease a 9×13 pan with butter or non stick spray..
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture evenly over..
- Repeat another layer of bread mixture then brown sugar mix on top..
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until set. Middle will have slight jiggle but will firm up as it cools..
- Serve warm or cold..
- * Note ***.
- Can use smaller pan for thicker results. Just cook longer if using 8×8 or 9×9 pan..
The sticky walnut cake combined with the bread pudding makes this dessert recipe incredible. This bread pudding is the perfect make ahead desserts to serve during the holidays! Welcome to the sweet smells of pecan pie synced with the creamiest, coziest bread pudding. The smell of toasty bread all getting together with the gooey, sticky, pecan pie filling. How to Make Pecan Pie Bread Pudding.