Leche Flan. Leche Flan is a dessert made-up of eggs and milk with a soft caramel on top. It resembles crème caramel and caramel custard. This delicious dessert is known throughout the world.
You will see it everywhere around. Leche Flan is the ultimate sweet treat! Leche flan is traditionally steamed in the Philippines (where ovens were uncommon for many years), but baking it in a water bath is a great alternative if you don't have a steamer. You can cook Leche Flan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leche Flan
- It’s 1 can of condense milk.
- It’s 375 ml of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 9 of egg yolk.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar for syrup.
Leche flan is a popular and easy-to-make Filipino custard dessert. How do you make an easy leche flan recipe? The basic ingredients for any leche flan recipe is made up of only three major. Leche flan is popular Filipino dessert composed of custard atop a pool of easy homemade caramel, baked in a flan mold to creamy perfection.
Leche Flan instructions
- Mix all the ingredient. Egg yolk, condense, evaporated milk and vanilla..
- For the syrup- In llanera, place 3 tablespoons sugar. Set llanera over the stove on low heat and using tongs, move llanera repeatedly over flames until sugar is melted and golden. Remove from heat and allow caramel to cool and harden..
- Pour strained mixture in the prepared Llanera..
- Steam the mixture for 30 to 45 mins. Allow it to cool..
Filipino leche flan is a rich custard made with egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk served with a syrupy caramel topping. Leche Flan Republic is the first to sell leche flan in vans in the Philippines. Leche flan is a delicious egg-based dessert popular in the Philippines, where it is served on celebratory occasions. It's a perfect pairing of sweet, rich caramel and creamy custard. I had a post about leche flan in my old kusina, but the how-to's were in a geocities page which is Some think that egg whites prevent the leche flan from turning very creamy.