My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding. I was so excited when my mom came to town because she usually cooks or bakes for me when she's here. If you'd like to learn how to bake bread, here's a wonderful place to start. This easy white bread recipe bakes up deliciously golden brown.
It is so good, very light and fluffy with a crispy crust on the bottom. Can be used to make rolls, or loaves. Pudding Without Cornstarch Recipes on Yummly You can have My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding
- Prepare 8 slices of whole hotdog buns or 1 loaf bread.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 quart of milk.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
Quark PuddingAs receitas lá de casa. My Granny had the Best Homemade Banana Pudding Recipe ever and I can't wait to share it with you today! Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom by Jamie Sanders. Home > Recipes > Main Dishes > Mom's Homemade Chili with Beans.
My Mom's Homemade Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Butter the bread and toast in oven.
- Mix the milk, sugar, and eggs..
- Cut the bread into cubes put into a large bowl..
- Pour the milk mixture over the cubed toasted bread. Add all the other ingredients except the cinnamon and nutmeg..
- As the bread softens and absorbs the liquids, add half the cinnamon..
- Mix then add the rest of the cinnamon. Pour into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Sprinkle the ground nutmeg over the top..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Uncover the bread pudding and put back into the oven and bake 20-25 minutes..
- Serve hot, warm, or cold. With whipped cream, ice cream or plain..
- I truly hope you enjoy..
Mom's Homemade Chocolate Pudding recipe: Made-from-scratch chocolate pudding. Homemade Bread Recipe: I love making homemade bread for my family. It's definitely cheaper than buying it, it's more nutritious, and I know exactly what goes in it. But making bread is also a science. There is a lot that goes into it and there are a lot of possible variations.