Cream Cheese Flan. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple But Yummy Cheese Recipes. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation.
Pour into prepared pan as directed. PLACE evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, eggs and vanilla extract in blender; cover. Cream cheese flan is the ultimate dessert! You can have Cream Cheese Flan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Flan
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 can (12 oz) of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 pack (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of Cajeta or caramel sauce.
Velvety smooth and creamy with a luscious caramel sauce, it's your favorite cheesecake and flan rolled into one sweet treat! Not only is it one of the primary drivers of traffic to. Have been making flan like this for as long as I can remember. Easy to make, easy to eat and easy to like.
Cream Cheese Flan step by step
- Preheat oven at 350. In a bowl, mix cream cheese until smooth. Then one by one add each egg until it's incorporated well with cream cheese. Add sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, blend well, then add vanilla extract. It will be liquidly and lumpy because of the cream cheese but it'll all even out in the oven..
- Spray pan with nonstick spray I use a bundt cake but you can use a round cake pan. Once you spray pour the Cajeta/caramel sauce, then on top of that pour the milk mixture over. Then in a larger pan, one where the flan mixture will fit, you fill it halfway with hot water. This is called a water bath..
- Then put the bundt cake pan in there and put it in the oven for about 50 minutes or so depending on how well your oven heats up just poke it with a knife to see how it's cooking you still want it slightly jiggly make sure it doesn't cook more then an hour..
- After it's cooked, take it out and out of the water bath and set aside. Let cool down for about 15-20 minutes.
- After you let cool, cover with foil and refrigerate for at least 4hrs. I like doing it the night before then you just flip the pan onto a plate and the flan should easily come out.
Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel. Serve chilled for a sweet finale to your next family dinner. Stir until sugar is slightly dissolved. Place pan on stove on medium heat. The process is fairly easy, using lots of eggs. and separating egg white from egg yolks.