Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce. A beloved recipe for bread pudding, rich with milk and eggs, and chock-full of raisins, was found tucked away in a family Bible for safekeeping. It has a smooth vanilla sauce for serving warm over the pudding, too. Spoon warm pudding into individual dessert dishes; serve with sauce.
It's fantastic as a bread pudding sauce, tastes incredible drizzled over fresh fruit, or paired with any baked good. The vanilla sauce can be chilled for up to a week. The vanilla sauce tastes best when pure vanilla essence or vanilla bean is used. You can have Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce
- You need of bread pudding.
- Prepare 6 slice of bread.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- You need 4 of beaten eggs.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of vanilla sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
Just substitute the extract for one split and seeded vanilla bean. Decadent bread pudding topped with a homemade vanilla cream sauce is the ultimate in comfort-food desserts. Learn how to make the perfect bread pudding, regardless of the recipe, in our helpful guide. Gently stir in bread and raisins.
Bread pudding/w vanilla sauce instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Tear apart bread into small peices.
- Drizzle melted butter over bread and sprinkle with raisens. Mix together.
- In mixing bowl mix eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla..
- Pour over bread and lightly mix together until all bread has soaked up mixture. Then press down evenly with spoon.see.
- Bake for 45 min at 350°F.
- For vanilla sauce add all ingredients except vanilla extract in a sauce pan at medium heat..
- Wisk together constantly until sauce becomes thick (10-12min) add about 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Serve on top of bread pudding. Enjoy 😊.
To serve, spoon warm pudding into individual dessert dishes; serve with sauce. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. The sauce is the perfect finishing touch for all kinds of desserts. Make this vanilla sauce and drizzle it over pound cake, a moist bread pudding, pancakes, ice cream, or gingerbread cake. Or spoon the sauce over fresh blueberries, raspberries, or sliced strawberries.