Caramel Milk Pudding. Making caramel pudding using only condensed milk. Yes, you can actually skip the milk and make the custard pudding using ONLY condensed milk and water. But I find adding milk to the custard recipe makes the caramel pudding richer and firmer especially when the pudding needs to stand alone.
First I make my homemade caramel sauce (you can either make dry caramel or wet caramel) and pour into a liquid measuring cup. I set aside to cool. venkatesh bhat makes urulai roast New Creme caramel, caramel custard pudding, flan, caramel pudding is the world wide popular dessert. You can have Caramel Milk Pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Milk Pudding
- You need 500 ml of Milk.
- You need 80 g of Sugar.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 ml of Water (Caramel).
- It’s 80 g of Sugar (Caramel).
A smooth creamy and soft dessert topped with caramel sauce. Caramel Pudding is a scrumptious pudding made from eggs, milk and sugar. It is an easy and quick dessert which can be made within an hour from scratch. It can be steamed in a pressure cooker or baked in the oven.
Caramel Milk Pudding step by step
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl and heat it up in the microwave oven till it becomes caramel (2-4 minutes).
- Warm milk and add in sugar. Beat the eggs in another big bowl..
- Pour the warm milk and sugar mixture into the bowl of eggs and stir well..
- Prepare a pot of water to steam the mixture. Add the mixture of milk, sugar and egg into the bowl of caramel and steam it in the pot for 10 minutes..
- Leave it to cool before chilling it in the refrigerator..
Caramel Pudding, Creme Caramel, or milk leche, or custard flan, is an international favourite. Blend cornflour with remaining milk in a small jug until smooth. Continue whisking, over a medium heat, until mixture just comes to the boil and thickens. Caramel is made by heating sugar and used as a flavoring in puddings and desserts. Whereas custard is made of eggs, sugar, and milk.