Nana's Blackberry Pudding. Blackberry Pudding will become one of your favorite recipes to make and serve with whipped cream or ice cream. Serve this blackberry pudding to your family and guests for a great dessert and you won't have any left. I love it for breakfast with coffee in the mornings and it is good with milk poured over it, too.
Slice a banana and cover pudding for the third layer followed by another layer of cookies. Continue doing until you come to top of dish ending with the pudding layer, although some people end with bananas and put whipped topping as final layer but that wouldn't be my Nana's pudding so we don't use that. It's my Grandma's banana pudding, so I have a packet of French vanilla instant pudding. You can have Nana's Blackberry Pudding using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nana's Blackberry Pudding
- You need 2 cup of Blackberries or fresh Peaches.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft Butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of Self rising Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
I wanna wanna add a of sweetened condensed milk. It's Super sweet, not overly sweet. You won't lose a tooth two cups of half-and-half. Eight ounces of sour cream the tines of the sour cream just kinda mellows out some of.
Nana's Blackberry Pudding step by step
- Mix fruit and brown sugar in bottom of greased casserole dish. Set aside..
- Beat butter and white sugar till fluffy. Beat in egg. Add remaining ingredients and mix well..
- Pour over fruit..
- Bake at 350° for 1 hr. Or until well done..
- Cool. Serve with ice cream or whip cream..
Nana's Banana Pudding because it requires no effort. Shhhh. . . don't tell everyone I know and ruin my reputation. Nana's Banana Pudding – The Rise to Local Fame. Nana's Banana Pudding used to be kind of famous, famous around here anyway. When my husband and I were leaders of our church youth group many years ago, we would meet at.