Pan de Pudin ( bread pudding). This Pudin de Pan recipe is all about spices. In bread pudding, the combination of spices that is used varies from house to house, but in my home recipe, we go pedal to the metal: cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. And if I felt a little more adventurous, even a pinch of powdered allspice berries.
Then, mix in milk, eggs, coconut milk, sugar, vanilla and raisins and break up the chunks of bread until mixture looks like a cake batter. Every culture seems to have its own version of bread pudding, even in the Caribbean. Spanish speaking islands call it pudín de pan. You can cook Pan de Pudin ( bread pudding) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan de Pudin ( bread pudding)
- It’s of set oven st 350.
- You need 1 lb of of bread your choice.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 can of sweet condense milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon or to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract or to taste.
- You need 1 of raisins to your liking or omit if don't like them..
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
This sweet dessert is an excellent way to use up stale bread before it spoils. Mexican bread pudding, known as "Budín de Pan", is popularly sold at bakeries, usually made from the sweet breads that were not sold the day before. Some bakers prepare their bread pudding with shredded coconut, candied figs, and chopped pecans, in addition to the common use of raisins. Jorge: Pudin de Pan, or bread pudding, is a very traditional Cuban dish for the Holidays.
Pan de Pudin ( bread pudding) instructions
- Break bread into cubes or pieces.
- Add cinnamon,vanilla,almond extract mix well.
- Add your milks let bread soak in it. add eggs lasts stir well pour into your mold..
- Cook 45 minutes or do the toothpick test ovens may vary in temperature.
Glenn: The perfect pudin de pan is warm and slightly gooey and bathed in fragrant cinnamon spice. Raúl: This is a dish that is best served right out of the oven! Add the cinnamon sticks, cloves, and anise seeds. Budín de pan – Bread Pudding Cocina al Natural. BUDIN DE PAN PARA NEGOCIO O CONSUMO