Chocolate bread pudding. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding. This is a fun recipe because the chocolate makes it different from traditional bread pudding. It's a rich, comforting dessert. —Mildred Sherrer, Fort Worth, Texas.
Check pudding by inserting a knife through the middle and it should come out clean. Dark chocolate bread pudding, great for a sweetheart or Valentine's Day dessert. Not another bread pudding. oh, but this is the best for those chocolate lovers. You can cook Chocolate bread pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate bread pudding
- You need 1 loaf of honey wheat bread.
- It’s 1 cup of Chocolate syrup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 piece of margarine.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
This pudding can be served warm, room temperature, or cold. To chill, let cool completely, then cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate at. How to make chocolate bread pudding. A demonstration of our easy recipe which includes milk stout for extra chocolatey infusion.
Chocolate bread pudding instructions
- Spray casserole dish with butter getting all sides.
- Cut bread into cube pieces and then add to casserole dish also add the chocolate chips.
- Whisk together nutmeg, cinnamon, milk, eggs and chocolate syrup until it makes a custard.
- Pour the custard over the bread and chocolate chips; press down with a fork making sure all bread pieces are covered in chocolate.
- Let stand for 10 mins then press down again not as much.
- Bake in oven for 25 mins on 350°F.
- Serve with whipped cream or by itself….Done.
Notes: Using a good quality white chocolate really puts this bread pudding over the top. ADD YOUR REVIEW. especially since I'm not a big fan of bread puddings, but saw that this was a chocolate based bread pudding and thought I'd give it a try. Chocolate-Walnut Bread Pudding with Coffee-Kahlua Cream SauceBetter Homes and Gardens. Double Chocolate Bread Pudding with Dulce de LecheMyRecipes. Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe – No Agar Agar – No gelatin required – Chocolate Bread Pudding Recipe