Green Tea Pudding. Discover Exclusive, Unique & Specially Crafted Mighty Leaf Premium Tea Blends. Smooth and delicate triple layered Green Tea Pudding with Japanese red bean paste, this delicious dessert is super easy to make at home. Throughout the year I receive many requests for Japanese desserts, especially with matcha (green tea) as an ingredient.
The matcha green tea in this simple chia pudding recipe gives you a nice little caffeine boost! You literally can toss the ingredients into a container before you go to bed and wake to a ready-made breakfast! If you haven't tried matcha pudding, you are missing a wonderful healthy treat. You can have Green Tea Pudding using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Tea Pudding
- It’s of pudding.
- You need 1 packages of jelly powder.
- You need 35 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of green tea powder.
- You need 3 piece of egg whites.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of vla.
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
- You need 50 grams of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
Chia pudding makes a delicious healthy breakfast or a. Light green tea taste when you want something different for dessert. (Green tea ice cream isn't on our diet any more, so I make this sugar free/ fat free pudding instead.) If you want a more intense flavor, adjust the amount of green tea powder as desired. A green tea cake with rhubarb will take a little time, but is an easy pudding-like cake. It's delicious served warm, so make it before dinner and place it in the oven while you're eating.
Green Tea Pudding instructions
- Mix egg whites, 50 grams sugar, salt.
- Bring to boil: milk, 35 grams sugar, jelly powder, green tea powder.
- Slowly pour jelly mixture into egg whites.
- Vla: bring to boil all ingredients.
- Serve jelly in small glass, garnish with vla on top.
Green tea pudding is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make green tea pudding at your home. The matcha green tea powder gives it a beautiful green color, and it's an antioxidant powerhouse that can help you stay energized throughout the day. It's a delicious, healthy and filling snack to incorporate into your diet. If you love Japanese green tea, this dreamy non-dairy, gluten-free, and egg-free treat will hit the spot!