Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins. Tap into the Deliciousness of A Plant-Based Diet. Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins Just old-fashioned comfort food! Rice Pudding with Almond Milk, loaded with raisins and covered in a sweet topping, made me a convert to this traditional dessert.
Serve chilled or at slightly warm with toasted almonds (toasted for a few minutes under a grill or dry-fried in a frying pan) and any topping of your choice: e.g. chopped dried apricots, chopped banana, honey, walnuts. Lower the heat to medium and cook the rice with the almond milk, stirring at regular intervals. We want the pudding to be thick and rice thoroughly cooked. You can cook Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cup of plain or vanilla almond milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of uncooked white long grain rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins.
How to make rice pudding with almond milk. Start by rinsing the rice under running water until the water runs clear. Cook it on low heat until all the almond milk is absorbs. If you have a lot of pre-cooked leftover rice, baking a cinnamon-scented rice pudding is a wonderful way to use it up.
Almond Milk Rice Pudding With Raisins instructions
- In a medium pot, bring milk, almond milk, rice, and salt to boil; reduce heat to medium, and boil for 7 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add butter to milk, stir..
- In a small bowl, beat eggs well..
- In the same bowl that you beat the eggs in, add 1/2 cup of the hot milk mixture with the eggs. Whisk; return to the pot, whisking as you do so..
- Stir in sugar and vanilla. Cook over low-medium heat for 5 minutes, then add raisins..
- Remove from heat and cool. Pudding will thicken as it cools.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of each serving as a garnish..
This easy rice pudding recipe is baked in the oven and made with milk, rice, eggs, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. It is decadent and creamy, and you can serve it either as a sweet breakfast or for dessert. Add sugar, vanilla, almond extract and cinnamon. Place the non-dairy milk, coconut milk, rice, raisins, maple syrup, vanilla, orange zest, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large pot. Stir the ingredients together and place the pot over medium heat.