Pork, black pudding, apple. This recipe for Pork, Black Pudding and Apple Pie by Vanesther Rees, food blogger, makes the most of the leftovers from a Sunday Roast with the addition In a separate pan, fry the black pudding and apple until slightly browned. Then stir this into the rest of the pie filling. Season, bring to the boil, and.
The only Business Directory dedicated to sourcing the BEST Black Pudding! This delicious recipe is perfect for entertaining dinner guests and goes well with Somerset Reserve cider. Put the black pudding on top of the chop, spread the apple sauce on top of that and cover with the grated cheese. You can have Pork, black pudding, apple using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork, black pudding, apple
- You need 1 of pork belly.
- Prepare 1 of black pudding.
- You need 200 grams of pasta dough.
- It’s 500 grams of apple caramel.
- You need 1 of egg whites.
- It’s 30 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of in season shoots and herbs.
Place with the apple slices in the oven. Pan fried belly pork, black pudding mash and a cider apple purée – Picture of Duke Of York, Oldham. TastyBingo.com is a proud sponsor of the Daily Cooks Challenge. Try this tasty black pudding & apple ravioli recipe.
Pork, black pudding, apple instructions
- Butcher tie belly rolled length ways..
- Cover with canola oil and confit at 65° for 10 hours.
- Fridge for a night then remove all string and slice in 3/4" discs.
- Roll out pasta about 3mm thin.
- Blend black pudding with 30g of chicken breast and 1 egg white and put into a pipping.
- Pipe out small mounds on the pasta sheet and then cover with another sheet.
- Push all the air out and with a ring cutter shape all your ravs.
- Place the ravs in boiling water for 1 minute then refresh in ice water.
- Squeeze out apple caramel on the plate.
- Fry rounds of belly and reheat rav.
- Stack on top of each other and top with some nice fresh shoots and herbs.
- Get drunk you deserve it.
I think it might be better described as Apple Pudding cake, but maybe that was part of my overcooking. Season the chops well with salt and freshly ground black pepper. In a large shallow ovenproof pan, heat the olive oil and fry the rind of each chop for a good head start to getting them crisp. Then lightly fry each side for a minute or so to get the outside crusty and golden brown, and remove from the pan. Apples and bread pudding – what could be more well-suited?