Strawberry milk bread pudding. All you need about bread pudding recipes. Research more about bread pudding recipes Buy Strawberry Pudding at Amazon! See great recipes for Strawberry milk bread pudding too!
We've been kinda' obsessed with easy dump cake recipes lately and this lead me into making simple bread pudding with pie filling added to create. In a small sauce pan combine undrained strawberries and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and bubbles. You can have Strawberry milk bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry milk bread pudding
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry milk,this can be your favorite milk flavored.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread ,approximately.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 20 grams of butter.
- Prepare 1 of as needed raisin ,option.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of cinnamon powder ,option.
- You need 1 of icing for topping.
This is a family favorite in our home. In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch over medium heat. Remove from heat and add the vanilla. Drizzle the sauce over a piece of bread pudding, and enjoy!
Strawberry milk bread pudding instructions
- Prepare left over bread ,i have some left from make sandwiches ..i use cookie cutter to cut the pieces for decoration ,dice other left …i also bake what i dont want to use yet for croutons ( top in soup bowl ),incase use store bought bread ..only dice to equally pieces :).
- Whisk well milk,eggs,butter,vanilla.
- Butter baking tray ,fill tray with dice bread (1/2of tray ) ,some raisin (option ) pour milk mixture not too full as still have little round bread and raisin for topping,let bread submerge milk for a while.
- Top with tiny round bread for decoration ,some raisin (option) ,pour egg mixture,springkle some cinnamon (option).
- Baked 350°F. for 30 mins ,or until top bread lightly brown ,mixture set.
Whisk the eggs in a large bowl, then add the milk, honey, orange zest, vanilla and cinnamon. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture. Add the milk, cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt and whisk until the mixture is evenly combined. Add the bread and stir to combine.