Coconut flan. This Coconut Flan recipe features the fruit twice—first, with. Coconut flan recipe is a great addition to any recipe box/binder. The preparation can be a bit tricky since it requires a certain amount of babysitting.
See more ideas about Coconut flan, Chutney recipes, Recipes. Flan de Coco (coconut flan) with an easy to make caramel sauce. This flan is so smooth and creamy! You can cook Coconut flan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut flan
- You need of flan.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flakes.
This refreshing dessert is never too heavy. Coconut flan without condensed milk or evaporated milk. I searched for coconut flan recipes on the Anyway, going back to elaborating a coconut flan recipe… I decided to modify how I normally. There's nothing like this delicious treat from beautiful San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Coconut flan instructions
- Prepare glaze 3/4 cup sugar add 1/3 cup water in a Teflon pan and with it cover your bowl.
- heat without boiling the coconut milk , when hot mix with the condensed milk in another bowl.
- Now add the eggs and the coconut flakes and mix.
- Put in oven preheated at 350 in a bano de Maria for an hour.
This creamy, dreamy vegan coconut flan is the perfect dessert for the holidays! Serve it with a drizzle of sweet caramel sauce for extra deliciousness. Caribbean Dessert Dinner Party Rum Condensed Milk Eggs Cinnamon Nutmeg Vanilla Extract Coconut Coconut Milk Caramel Sugar Medium. My sweeties loves flan, so this year I came up with a dairy-free Coconut Flan. Traditional flan is usually made with sweetened condensed milk.