The Best Chocolate Mousse. We Have Reviewed Every Hair Mousse On The Market. Our Research and Testing Has Helped Hundreds of Millions of People Find the Best Products. The best chocolate mousse must be perfect.
This has to be the best Chocolate Mousse we have ever had. It was very light and wonderfully chocolate. As Chef suggested, I cut back on the cream to give it a decadent chocolate taste. You can have The Best Chocolate Mousse using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The Best Chocolate Mousse
- You need 2 cup of Chocolate chips.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of Salt.
I like the bitter sweet over the semi-sweet. In another bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy. Chocolate Mousse Cake Filling is actually quite easy to make despite sounding a bit intimidating. The ingredients you will need to make chocolate mousse for a cake filling include: hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar.
The Best Chocolate Mousse instructions
- Melt butter and chocolate chips till smooth.
- Separate egg yolks from eggs. Mix yolks in with the chocolate and put the whites in a bowl with the salt.
- Whip the whites until stiff peaks form.
- Mix sugar in with the chocolate.
- Fold the whites into the chocolate careful not to deflate it.
- Refrigerate for six hours before eating..
In a heavy-bottom saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, vanilla, and salt. Slowly add the milk while whisking to prevent lumps. Place the saucepan on medium heat until the pastry cream thickens. Less cream, more chocolate, a more intense chocolate flavour and a beautiful creamy mouth feel. In a small heavy saucepan, whisk egg yolks, sugar and remaining water.