Mango caramel pudding. Welcome to hadoti kitchen Today's Recipe Is Mango Caramel Bread Pudding Hadoti Pudding Recipe INGREDIENTS Bread Mango Sugar Corn starch (ararot. Remove from heat, and blend in mango, sweetened condensed milk, cornstarch, rum, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt.
Here is the recipe for mango caramel pudding by chef Zakir. The nice way to finish your dinner is to serve this dessert afterward. This is the same recipe as my mango custard cheesecake recipe. You can cook Mango caramel pudding using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango caramel pudding
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of mango essense.
- You need 8 Tablespoons of mango puree.
- You need Tablespoon of sugar.
The only thing is you dont need a biscuit base for this. But i wanted to share it as a separate recipe because it is a different way of serving it and i enjoyed it to the core. Blend frozen bananas and fresh mango in a food processer on high until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy. Serve with a sprinkle of shredded coconut.
Mango caramel pudding step by step
- Beat the eggs with milk and sugar.
- Add mango puree and mango essense.set aside.
- Prepare caramel.for that heat 3tabelspoon sugar till it melts and came a brownish red color…
- Now in a mould pour the caramel syrup and then the egg mixture.
- Steam for 15min.after that chill it and serve:).
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you. Caramel pudding is a favorite in every Goan household. It is a staple at weddings and parties. My aunt, who I lovingly call Aai. I was looking for a healthy bread pudding recipe for our extra baguettes and this was it!