Mamas Sweet Potato Pudding. Heather's Big Mama was a spitfire. This Healthy Sweet Potato Pudding is a super yummy and healthy treat. It tastes just like pie filling and contains only two simple ingredients!
This is the Best Sweet Potato Souffle Recipe you will ever make! Do not skip a step y'all. This recipe is in our Volume One Cookbook! You can cook Mamas Sweet Potato Pudding using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mamas Sweet Potato Pudding
- Prepare 4 large of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of cinnamon.
Sweet Potato Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sweet Potato Pudding is an all-time favorite for both locals and tourists alike. Some people still bake it the traditional way on a coal pot, where some of the charcoal is placed on a piece of metal and placed on top of the baking pan. Wash and pare off the skin of the potatoes.
Mamas Sweet Potato Pudding step by step
- boil potatoes in water until softened remove from heat rinse in cold water let cool peel ( this year used both white and orange sweet potatoes heard they were delicious) mash and add all ingredients and mix well and bake about 30 minutes at 375 serve warm with desired toppings.
- may also use as recipe for sweet potato pie just. pour into crust.
- and bake.
Grate coconut, add water and squeeze juice through a strainer. The Best Sweet Potato Milk Recipes on Yummly This smooth and delicious sweet potato pudding combines brown sugar and spices to make a dessert flavorful enough to follow a holiday dinner. Think sweet potato pie but a bit lighter without the crust. Serve it still warm from the oven for a fall or winter finish but don't restrict this nutritious treat to your.