Cheese Flan. This smooth cream cheese flan topped with a golden brown caramel is an elegant dessert that can be baked and chilled until serving. Flan, in this instance, is a rich, custard-like dessert originating from Spain that is enjoyed all over the world (with different variations). This recipe adds cream cheese, giving the flan a smooth.
Add the cream cheese to the bowl of a stand mixer and whip until smooth. Add the condensed milk, regular milk, cinnamon, vanilla, salt and eggs and. View top rated Cheese flan recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Cheese Flan using 9 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Flan
- It’s of Flan.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese – 8 ounces each.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed sweetened milk – 14 ounces.
- Prepare 1 can of evaporated milk – 12 ounces.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Caramel.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
Cheese Flan – Flan de Queso, Chocolate Caramel Cheese flan cake aka ChocoFlan cake, Roasted Vegetable Goat Cheese… Rich and Creamy Flan with a beautiful amber sauce makes for a striking presentation. If you like cheese cake you will love this. You can add a bit of Amaretto Liquor if you like, or serve with a little. The Cheese Flan recipe out of our category Sheet pan!
Cheese Flan instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a medium saucepan or kettle boil roughly 4 cups of water.
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar & water over medium low heat.
- Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Continue heating over medium low heat, without stirring, for another 10-15 minutes until it turns a deep amber color.
- Once is it ready, pour into a 11×7×2 baking dish.
- Completely coat the bottom of the dish & set aside.
- Throw the cream cheese & eggs into a blender & blend until smooth.
- Pour half of this mixture into a large bowl.
- In the blender with the remaining amount of mixture, add both the condensed & evaporated milk. Blend until smooth.
- Combine this mixture with the other half of the cheese & egg mixture. Whisk together thoroughly.
- Pour into the caramel coated baking dish.
- Put the 11×7×2 dish into a 9×13×2 dish.
- Pour the 4 cups of water, which should now be boiling, into the 9×13×2 dish until it halfway reaches the 11×7×2 dish.
- It's okay if you don't use all the boiling water as long as it halfway reaches the 11×7×2.
- Cover the entire thing with foil, including the 9×13×2 dish.
- Place in the over for 40-45 minutes.
- You can test for readiness by inserting a knife through the center of the flan. If it comes out clean, it is ready.
- Let it cool for an hour, then place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
Cream Cheese Flan Flan de Queso is a smooth cream cheese custard topped with a decadent layer of homemade caramel. Fulfill your every flan-tasty with our Cream Cheese Flan Recipe. Watch now to learn how to make this crowd-pleasing Cream Cheese Flan Recipe today. There's coconut flan which is very popular with a flavorful twist, and then there is cheese flan which is made with cream cheese. Puerto Rican flan de queso is like flan met cheesecake and they had the.