Cinnamon Pudding Caramel. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice. The peaches were great in this.
After it bakes, the caramel sinks to the bottom of the cake, then you invert it so the caramel is now on top and drizzling down the sides. The texture of this Cinnamon Pudding Cake ended up soft and tender, kind of like a coffee cake, but softer. It has a deep cinnamon flavor and the caramel finishes off the cake perfectly. You can cook Cinnamon Pudding Caramel using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pudding Caramel
- Prepare of caramel.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of custard.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1/2 of full cream milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of garnish.
- It’s 3 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Studded with apple slices throughout and drizzled with salted caramel sauce, it's rich and decadent and a serious crowd-pleaser. In a large bowl beat together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pudding cakes are a perfect example of baking magic. Put cake batter and a whole lot of liquid in a cake pan, and somehow it turns into cake and sauce all at the same time.
Cinnamon Pudding Caramel instructions
- heat the sugar in a wok until fully caramellized.
- add the honey.
- add the water and put it aside in the serving plate.
- crack the eggs and whisk.
- filter the eggs to remove the impurities.
- put the eggs aside.
- heat the evaporated milk together with full cream milk with the vanilla essence.
- add some sugar into the milk.
- wait until sugar fully dissolve and simmer.
- carefully add into the eggs little by little as not to scramble the eggs..
- pour it into the container containing the caramel.
- bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes, 250 celcius.
- cool it down.
This fantastic pudding cake is flavored with a hefty dose of cinnamon and covered with a caramel-like topping and a sprinkling of toasted nuts. Break second loaf into. on top of caramel mixture. Let rise in warm. pan on large platter. It's also super easy to make while the bread is baking. This whole low carb cinnamon pecan bread pudding dessert just scream ooey gooey goodness.