Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream. This delicious Bread Pudding is served with berries and a warm vanilla cream sauce. It's absolutely delicious and the perfect easy dessert for any occasion! This rich bread pudding recipe goes together in minutes.
Banana Bread Bread PuddingThe Midnight Baker. banana bread, vanilla, sugar, eggs, whole milk. The bread pudding itself is not overly sweet, but vanilla cream sauce adds a nice richness. From Morning Glories by Donna Leahy. in a large bowl, beat the eggs till frothy and light in color. You can have Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream
- It’s of bread pudding.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 loaf of bread.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of vanilla cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 3 cup of cream or cream for whip cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
Add the sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon and beat till smooth. NOTE: Bread pudding can be turned into many. banana ice cream! Crack eggs and mix them. vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon together and add to cream. This version gets a sweet fall twist with apples and cinnamon.
Cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla cream step by step
- Pre-heat oven @180°c.
- Cut the bread into cubes & place in a bowl (big or small as preferred).
- In a seperate big bowl mix well the eggs, milk, brown sugar & cinnamon powder using a whisker.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the cubed bread, mix well until all of the bread coated with the liquid mixture. Set aside for approx.5 minutes until the bread soak the liquid.
- Once soaked, pour the bread mixture into a baking plate & place the baking plate on top of a baking tray.
- Fill the baking tray with hot water (the bread pudding should be bake in a bain-marie method).
- Bake for approx.1 hour or until golden brown @180°c oven.
- To make the vanilla cream is as followed :.
- In a bowl, using an electric mixer or a whisker, mix cream/cream for whipped cream, sugar & vanilla essence. Mix in a high speed until becomes a foamy whip cream.
- Once done, set aside to chill in a fridge before use.
- Once pudding done, add a dollup of the chilled vanilla cream.
A big scoop of vanilla ice cream is also a perfect topper to this hot bread pudding. For an elegant serving trick, sprinkle powdered sugar over the top of the bread. This is a perfect little breakfast or tea bread. Delicately spiced with cinnamon moist and with a just right sweetness that makes it a good choice as the submitter states "for a little something. View top rated Banana cinnamon bread pudding with vanilla sauce recipes with ratings and reviews.