Bread Pudding. Find Out How To Make Delicious Pudding. Find Deals on Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce in Baking Supplies on Amazon. This bread pudding is very versatile and lovely in texture.
Otherwise, enjoy this just as it is with a dollop of whipped cream. This bread pudding is the best I have ever tasted. My husband loves bread pudding and is never satisfied with what I make. You can have Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 quart of half and half.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Sweet Hawaiian Bread.
- You need 1 dozen of KrispyKreme Donuts.
I made your bread pudding and he was raving. He almost ate half of the pan. My grandson was here at the time and he kept wanting more. Bread pudding is indeed an old-fashioned dessert, a comforting way to use up stale bread.
Bread Pudding instructions
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- mix all ingredients in bowl until smooth (except for bread and donuts).
- once mixture is smooth, add diced bread and donuts.
- sprinkle cinnamon on the bottom of the pudding pan and pour mixture in pan..
- preheat oven to 350°F and place pan in oven uncovered for 1 hour and 45 mins..
- let cool and cover.
Any type of bread makes a neutral base for a flavorful custard; use day-old sliced whole-wheat, raisin or sourdough. Chewy dried fruit adds a contrasting texture to the tender softness of the pudding. Equal parts creamy and textured, it makes for a great comfort food. Here are some of the best bread pudding recipes from the FN chefs straight to. I have included the brown sugar sauce and lemon sauce recipes to serve with this pudding.