Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding. The banana chunks add the perfect touch of flavor, and the caramel sauce poured on top is mouth watering good. The nuts add a great texture to each bite. In my opinion, this bread pudding is pretty much perfection.
Share: This rich crockpot recipe is perfect for any time of the day — breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. The sweet mix of caramel and bananas topped with salty pecans makes this dish impossible to resist. Before we begin, I'm not saying this is the most amazing banana bread recipe of all time. You can cook Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 cup of horchata dry mix.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of Carmel Macciado creamer.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 medium of banana.
- Prepare 1 loaf of heavy bread (French, challah).
- You need 2 small of mini cups of Carmel chocolate creamer.
You can't really say that without tasting every single one. However, out of all the banana bread I've tasted in my days, this one is my absolute FAVOURITE! While the bread was in the oven, I whisked four eggs with some sugar and cream and a little vanilla. Stir in the brown sugar and cook, stirring to dissolve.
Awesome banana, carmel bread pudding instructions
- pre heat oven 325.
- in large bowl, mix margarine with horchata mix till creamy. add egg one at a time. mix in sour cream..
- mix in Carmel Macciado creamer and milk.
- slice bananas, add to mixture..
- slice bread in squares or pull apart. add to mixture til most has been absorbed into bread..
- pour all into a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- pour little creamers on top. put in oven for 60-90 minutes.
- let cool (if desired) before eating (I liked mine hot).
Stir in the cream, vanilla and a pinch of salt and gently bring the. Bring on all the salted caramel! There's something so comforting about a warm bowl of bread pudding. Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. A delicious warm banana bread pudding, topped with a decadent coconut caramel sauce.