cheese pudding with oreo. No Bake Oreo Dessert is heavenly Oreo dessert filled with decadent layers of chocolate pudding and sweetened cream cheese and topped with Cool Whip and crushed Oreos. Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse. Chocolate Cream Cheese PieGreat Grub, Delicious taste.
The pieces should be in small crumbs, but. Make sure you make the day before you serve, to soften the Oreo cookies. Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes. You can have cheese pudding with oreo using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cheese pudding with oreo
- Prepare 13 grams of mixed pudding.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- It’s 120 grams of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 120 grams of cheese biscuit.
- You need 400 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of sweetened condesed milk.
- Prepare 1 of oreo.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
Mix until all the lumps are gone. Heavenly OREO Dessert is truly heavenly! Layers of chocolate pudding, cool whip and cream cheese. No Bake Banana Split Oreo Dessert – layers of creamy cheesecake, pudding, and fresh fruit makes this an incredible no bake dessert for picnics and parties.
cheese pudding with oreo instructions
- heat a mixed pudding until melt with water. put sugar and stir well.
- stir an eggs with cheese biscuit.add milk and sweetened milk. mix it well..
- combine 1st mixture and 2nd mixture on heat until it boil then turn off the heat, add a butter mix it well.pour into brass or tray.layer it with an oreo ( i decorate it with strawberry & cherry at top)then let it cool and you can keep it in fridge.
I made mine with Red Oreos with Valentines in mind to make them more festive looking, but you can do them with any kind of Oreo (as you can see below). This No-Bake Oreo Dessert is a quick and easy no-bake dessert you're gonna love! This chocolate dessert is made up of pudding, cream cheese, cool whip, and Oreos, of course. If your family is anything like my family…they LOVE Oreos and anything that contains Oreos. This easy Oreo Pudding Pie is one of the fastest desserts I have ever made!