Mamma Bears Banana Pudding. Pour custard over then repeat untill to the top of container. Mamma Bears Banana Pudding Can't wait to dig in. Sugar Free Homemade Chocolate Pudding-GF/V When you're a real food household, coming up with snack and treat ideas can be bit of a mental bog down (though these fifteen toddler snacks do help!).
No-bake recipes are always great to have up your sleeve. A dessert doesn't get much easier than when you don't even have to turn on the oven! This recipe for my Mama's famous Banana Pudding has layers of fresh bananas, creamy pudding, vanilla wafers & whipped cream. You can cook Mamma Bears Banana Pudding using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mamma Bears Banana Pudding
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3 of Eggs separated.
- Prepare 2 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- You need 45 of Vanilla Wafers.
With one secret ingredient, you will be on your way to making the best banana pudding, ever! I belong to the second group, I want my banana pudding ice cold, cold Homemade Southern Banana Pudding is the best! My mom and Big Bear also love their banana puddings cold but I've known a few people that want their banana pudding pipping hot, straight from the oven. It's just not banana pudding if it isn't my Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding recipe!
Mamma Bears Banana Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Spread a small amount of custard on bottom of 1 1/2 quart baking dish; cover with a layer of vanilla wafers then cover wafers with thin slices of banana. Pour custard over then repeat untill to the top of container..
- Beat egg white with electric mixer until aoft peaks form. Gradually add remaining sugar 1/4 C . Beat until stiff peaks form. Spread on top custard covering evenly..
This banana pudding recipe calls for bananas, french vanilla instant pudding, sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, cream cheese, and cookies. You might think of it as an hours-long process to get the perfect dessert for the church potluck or a quick treat to whip up with pre-made ingredients like Cool Whip and Jell-O pudding. My husband thinks of this recipe as the former and his childhood favorite dessert made by his grandmother. In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. If you don't cook the pudding mixture long enough, it will be runny and won't firm properly.