Chocolate Chia Pudding.
You can cook Chocolate Chia Pudding using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chia Pudding
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Cacao.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Banana.
- It’s of Dark chocolate for Shredding (topping).
- It’s of Berries (to your preference).
- You need of Cinnamon (sprinkle on bananas).
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Peanut Butter.
Chocolate Chia Pudding step by step
- Add chia seeds, yogurt, honey, vanila, salt, to coconut milk.
- Add Cacao and mix well.
- Put in the refrigerator over night.
- Add your toppings and drizzle honey on top of them, shred dark chocolate and sprinkle on top. Add peanut butter.