chocolate mousse. Find Deals on Chocolate Mousse Mix in Food & Snacks on Amazon. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! With the easy pulse of an electric blender, this rich, brandy-enhanced chocolate mousse can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Don't be intimidated—if you've ever heated milk on the stove to make a cup of hot chocolate, you'll find the basic cooking principles for chocolate mousse to be very similar. Chocolate mousse has very few ingredients so it's important to use the best quality chocolate — its flavor will shine through. I like semi-sweet chocolate but if you prefer your mousse with a darker chocolate flavor, use bittersweet. You can cook chocolate mousse using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate mousse
- You need 200 grams of chocolate morcels (i use bunnies and eggs leftovers from easter ).
- It’s 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Remember, the higher the cacao percentage, the less sweet the chocolate.. Chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any chocolate lover. Chill metal mixing bowl and mixer beaters in freezer. Whisk together yolks, sugar, and a pinch of salt in a metal bowl until combined well, then add hot cream in a slow stream.
chocolate mousse step by step
- place a medium sauce pan with water in the stove.
- inside of the medium pan place a smaller one with the chocolate and the butter.
- stir until melts.
- add the yolks one by one and stir continually.
- add the sugar stir well and take from the heat.
- beat the whites until fluffy and double in volume.
- add the withes to the chocolate mixture and mix slowly and carefully (to not lose the nice volume ).
- take to fridge 4hours before serve.
This Chocolate Mousse Recipe is THE BEST! I have made Chocolate Mousse before…but have never really found a recipe that I liked. I tried to develop my own a few years back which ended in spoon throwing and tears. Place chocolate in a large bowl set over a bain marie or in a double boiler at a low simmer. Turn off the heat and let stand.