Gooey Bread Pudding. That is gooey awesomeness right there, YUM!!! How to Make Chicken Pot Pie with a Tater Tot Crust. The hole in the pan I'm actually using color which is like an egg bread fantastic for French toast but you can really use any kind of bread.
Gooey Chocolate Pudding Recipe, Learn how to make Gooey Chocolate Pudding (absolutely A yummy gooey chocolate pudding with a crisp and crunchy top. Serve with whipped cream, ice cream. A tempting dessert with a gooey middle, everyone will have room for these gooey chocolate The puddings can be made several hours in advance. You can have Gooey Bread Pudding using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gooey Bread Pudding
- Prepare of Prep.
- It’s 1 loaf of stale french bread, long bread (cut into small pieces).
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare of mixture.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of thickened cream/heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Monkey bread is also sometimes called pull-apart or puzzle bread because of its cobblestone texture that's easy to pull apart into. This gooey, doughy concoction is a Caramel Pull-Apart. But we can also call it Monkey Bread because, um, it's both. The pudding gives the caramel on top a rich golden color as well as so much flavor!
Gooey Bread Pudding instructions
- butter the baking pan and arrange the cut up pieces of bread in a compact manner.
- heat up milk and condensed milk in a non stick pot. pour over cut up bread in baking pan and leave to soak..
- mix butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. heat up spoon (metal) to make sure batter mixes well..
- add in eggs one by one. stir in honey and vanilla essence..
- add thickened milk and mix in flour and baking powder..
- pour mixture over bread and make sure every piece is soaked up in the mixture before putting it in the oven to bake at 150°C.
- mix brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a small bowl and sprinkle over bread pudding 5 minutes before it fully sets..
- ready to serve with vannila icecream and coffee liqueur sauce. enjoy!.
Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. The recipe for bread pudding varies in different countries. Here is some of what you can expect when tasting this dessert. Gooey Chocolate Peppermint Bread PuddingPicky Palate. This Gooey Caramel Monkey Bread is surprisingly super easy.