Baked bourbon Brownie pudding. Scrumptious Brownie Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Let eggs sit for a few hours until they are room temperature.. Carefully cut into nice pieces for the top.
To avoid making wells in the batter either pour the water slowly, or pour it onto a spoon held over pudding, allowing it to run off gently. Batter will rise and there will be a pudding-type sauce at the bottom. This is really delicious with ice cream. You can cook Baked bourbon Brownie pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked bourbon Brownie pudding
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of burboun.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Spoon cake into dessert bowls; spoon pudding from the bottom of the pan over cake. If desired, serve with vanilla ice cream. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Baked rice pudding is completely different than this stovetop version.
Baked bourbon Brownie pudding instructions
- Let eggs sit for a few hours until they are room temperature. Melt butter and let sit until cool to the touch..
- Place room temperature eggs into a mixer. Add sugar and beat on high for 10 minutes until thick and light yellow. Add bourbon and vanilla..
- Sift together flour and cocoa powder. On low speed, gradually incorporate dry ingredients into the egg mixture until just combined..
- On low speed, add melted butter until just combined..
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a shallow 8×8 or 9×7 or 10×6 baking pan. Add Brownie mix and spread evenly into pan..
- Place baking dish into a larger pan full of very hot tap water..
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until top is hard and set but middle still seems very under baked. Let cool completely before serving with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream..
For this version, you usually use cooked rice and combine it with a custard mixture and bake it in a water bath. Bars, Buns, and Brownies Triple Almond Cinnamon Rolls Bailey's Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Bourbon Pecan Brownies Oreo Brownies Soft and Chewy M&M Cookie Bars The Best Oatmeal Cookie Bars. Tap pan lightly to fill holes. Let remaining pudding stand at room temperature to thicken slightly; spread over top of brownies to "frost" brownies. Fold in the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.