gummy worms with oreo, and chocolate pudding. I grew up eating chocolate dirt pudding at every church potluck and family reunion. Top with remaining crushed Oreo cookies. Refrigerate the dirt cups until serving.
This Oreo dirt dessert also makes a terrific Halloween party recipe, especially for kids who enjoy being grossed out. This no bake dessert only requires a few ingredients, Oreo Cookies, Chocolate Pudding, and of course the star of the recipe, gummy worms. This is a great snack to make with the kids or grandkids. "Worms in Dirt" may not sound appetizing, but the taste of this easy dessert will make you a believer! You can cook gummy worms with oreo, and chocolate pudding using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of gummy worms with oreo, and chocolate pudding
- It’s 1 cup of gummy worms.
- It’s 3 each of oreos.
- Prepare 1/2 of chocolate pudding.
These chocolate pudding cups are decorated with crushed cookies and gummy worms, to make a creepy-crawly treat that kids will love to help make and eat. Worms In Dirt Chocolate Pudding Dessert. Worms In Dirt Chocolate Pudding Dessert is a spooky food idea to serve at your next Halloween party. Kids love the chocolate pudding and cookie crumbles, with a gummy worm surprise inside.
gummy worms with oreo, and chocolate pudding step by step
- first get a glass cup.
- make the pudding that might take 3 min..
- then you put the pudding at the bottom of the cup that looks like mud.
- next you put the oreos in a plastic bag,but take out the cream first.
- then you get something very hard to crush the oreos.
- when your done crushing the oreos get them out of the bag and spread them like your spreading salt on a dish on the top of the pudding so it will look like soil.
- finally you stick in a gummy worm one by one and the worms will look like they are crawling up the "mud" and "soil".
- thanks and be sure to watch how I do it by going to WWW. YouTube.com and in the search box put draculaura15able ok thx everybody!!! I hope you enjoy.
Plus it only takes a few short minutes to make, and it's really easy to make in large batches. Dirt dessert alternates layers of crushed Oreo cookies and a lightened chocolate pudding mixture that is made to look like "dirt", complete with (gummy) worms! Dirt Pudding Cups #SummerofPudding Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog. oreo, gummy worms, chocolate pudding. My mom did not like the salty taste from the cheese and did not care for the sandy texture of the oreos inside so I used mascarpone cheese instead of cream cheese and soaked the oreo cookies for a couple seconds in milk and added them whole to make the layers. Chocolate pudding is layered between crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and garnished with gummy worms in these clever dirt cup desserts.