Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are super soft chocolate chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies are made with pudding so they're soft and stay soft!
These cookies melt in your mouth. The pudding makes the texture so smooth and delicious. It's funny, these cookies were originally suppossed to be made with vanilla pudding, but I made a mistake and put in chocolate pudding and they were wonderful! You can cook Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 3 1/2 Tbsp dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3.3 oz of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
If you're in the mood for chocolate then makes sure to use chocolate pudding instead of vanilla! How to make Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies: These are your typical chocolate chip cookie recipe with added chocolate pudding and cocoa powder. What do those do to the cookie to make it more delicious? Well, pudding added to the mix gives the cookie the perfect texture.
Chocolate Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Using a mixer, beat the oil and sugars together until creamy. Add in chocolate pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined. Mix in the chocolate chips. Place cookie scoops on a baking sheet..
- Bake at 350 for 10 to 12 minutes..
It isn't super soft, and it isn't crispy. These Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are made incredibly soft and chewy thanks to the addition of pudding mix! Use your favorite flavor mix to add extra flavor to make the best, softest chocolate chip cookies! This cookie recipe is so simple and so much fun to make! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.