Chocolate Pudding. Chocolate Pudding Tips How can I avoid lumpy pudding? Puddings and custards can get lumpy. To prevent lumpy pudding, whisk all the dry ingredients together in a saucepan.
Almond Milk Chocolate Pudding "This is a keeper! Get Chocolate Pudding Recipe from Food Network. Chocolate pudding pie is a three-generation family favorite for us, so I am really picky about how I make it. You can have Chocolate Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pudding
- You need 250 ml of Milk.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 55 grams of Sugar.
- You need 25 grams of Sugarless cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla extract (2-3 drops), as needed.
This recipe is smooth, creamy, not too sweet when made properly. Be sure to cook over MEDIUM heat and don't get in a hurry after it boils, give it a few more minutes. This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and a great make-ahead option! My family loves fruit desserts like Rhubarb Crisp and Strawberry Pie but sometimes I just need my chocolate fix!
Chocolate Pudding instructions
- Put the milk and cocoa powder into a saucepan and heat until the powder dissolves..
- Mix the egg, sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl..
- Slowly add Step 1 and gently stir it in without letting it foam..
- Line a metal tray with a paper towel. Line up the ramekins on the tray and pour in the batter. Fill the tray halfway with boiling water..
- Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated 160℃ oven. If they don't jiggle too much when you shake the tray, they're done..
- If you're not eating them right away, cool and then chill in the refrigerator. Optionally, dust with powdered sugar and enjoy..
Light, creamy, rich, and chocolatey, this easy chocolate pudding recipe goes perfectly with fruit or on its own! This chocolate pudding, which is adapted from Dorie Greenspan, is everything you want in a creamy dessert: It's light and airy, just sweet enough, not too sticky, and above all, it tastes of good-quality chocolate. Since pudding travels so well, I have many times taken it on picnics for dessert or brought it to friends' houses for parties. In those cases, I'll usually do something more elaborate, like making a pudding parfait with a graham cracker layer on the bottom, chocolate pudding on top, whipped cream, and chocolate shavings. Bake a satisfying chocolate pudding and serve as a family-friendly dessert or showstopping dinner party treat.