Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug. It was often served at our table growing up in Ireland. As I've mentioned, my ramekin is on But just knowing you can make this microwave bread pudding in a mug helps a little, right? Put the bread in a fairly shallow, single-serving, microwave-safe bowl.
Serve with a vanilla custard sauce, whipped cream, or even ice cream. Sprinkle with the sugar, salt, and raisins. Microwave on High for four minutes. You can cook Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug
- It’s 2 slice of stale bread.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla essense/extract.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted butter.
Learn how to make yummy and simple Bread Pudding In A Mug. Everyone needs a simple recipe and this one will guarantee great results. Microwaving time varies depending on a microwave oven. • On the top add sum chocolate sauce and Bread Pudding is. Bread pudding in a mug- two minutes, a microwave, and a simple recipe with oh-so-delicious rewards!
Microwave Bread and Butter Pudding in a Mug step by step
- Tear up the bread into small piece and place it in a microwave safe mug..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in another bowl..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bread and microwave for 2 minutes..
- Once done remove from the microwave and let it cool..
- Sprinkle some powdered sugar over it and enjoy..
My father loves, absolutely loves bread While I also dearly love bread pudding, sometimes I just want a treat that doesn't take a lot of time. Can be made with any kind of bread. Gently warm the milk and cream in a saucepan over a low heat to scalding point. Crack the eggs into a bowl, add three-quarters of the sugar and lightly whisk until pale. Mix remaining ingredients and add bread bits.