Bread Pudding in Microwave. Put the bread in a fairly shallow, single-serving, microwave-safe bowl. Whisk together the egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Pour over the bread in the bowl, stirring gently to combine. -) Ordinary sandwich bread works fine, or use a spiffier bread to make a spiffier pudding.
Can be made with any kind of bread. Combine the cubed bread and raisins in a one-quart microwave safe dish. It's a simple and delicious way to make one of my favorite traditional Irish desserts! You can cook Bread Pudding in Microwave using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding in Microwave
- You need 4 cups of Brown Bread (Cut into Cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Nuts (Almonds, Cashewnuts, Pistachios)-Chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of Milk (Not skimmed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 of Eggs (Beaten).
SavoryTomato Bread Pudding with Pork Loin and MushroomsHoje para Jantar. Caution, it will be extremely hot. This easy Microwave Bread Pudding for one is the perfect treat to make for yourself when you want to cozy up on the couch and watch some terrible reality TV. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon evenly over bread cubes.
Bread Pudding in Microwave instructions
- In a microwave safe glass bowl, add milk and butter and microwave it on high for 4 minutes, until the butter melts and the milk is warm. Add sugar and salt and mix it well. When slightly warm, add beaten eggs and almond essence and keep aside..
- Cut the ends of all the four sides of the bread slices and then cut them into small cubes and set aside. Crush the almonds, cashewnuts and pistachios and keep aside..
- To make the Caramel Sauce: In a deep bottomed pan, add 2 tbsp sugar and little water and caramalize the sugar..
- Grease a microwave safe glass bowl with butter. Pour the prepared caramel sauce. Allow it to cool and harden. Spread the bread cubes evenly over the caramel. Sprinkle half of all the chopped nuts over the layered bread cubes..
- Strain the milk mixture and pour it over the bread and nuts. Again sprinkle the remaining nuts on top of the milk mixture. Microwave it over medium high for 9 to 12 minutes. When cooked, you will find the center to be soft, but this will settle once cooled. You can serve it warm or chilled..
- Now place a plate on the mould and flip upside down and tap the mould for twice. Gently remove the mould..
- If you want it chilled, bring it to normal temperature and keep refrigerated for one hour..
- Now the Caramel Pudding is ready. Cut and serve..
- Tips to make perfect Carmel Pudding: 1) Always keep the flame low when making caramel sauce to prevent burning. Lighter the colour, sweeter the sauce..
- 2) Bring down the milk temperature to warm. Then add to the eggs. Otherwise, the eggs and milk might curdle..
- 3) The key to silky caramel pudding is to strain the milk mixture before you pour it into the mould..
- 4) To avoid the egg smell of the milk mixture, add essence..
- 5) Grease the mould with butter before you add the caramel sauce, so it is easy to slide out..
- 6) Insert a toothpick in the middle of the caramel pudding. If there is no liquid leaking out, the toothpick appears to be moist then the caramel pudding is ready..
- 7) Before you serve, place the mould in hot water for few seconds, to melt the butter. Then run a knife over the sides of the mould to slide it out easily..
Top microwave bread pudding recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Pumpkin Bread Pudding in the microwave Calories. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and extracts; beat until soft peaks form. Sprinkle the muesli evenly on top of the bread slices.