My So Simple Peach Bread pudding. 😁. Easy Peach Bread Pudding is a summer dessert that's bursting with peach flavor! For all year long, Just substitute frozen or canned peaches if peaches aren't in season. T here's nothing better than a delightful fresh fruit dessert during the summer.
It's economical as well, especially for a crowd since it uses day old (or two day old) bread. The last of my farm eggs from happy chickens, some opened canned milk, aging whole grain bread (hard to believe this one slipped by my bread-lovin' man) and canned peaches (yes, I know fresh are in season but I'm trying to use up some provisions so I can dive into enjoying 'real' peaches. It's a matter of adding bread chunks and chopped peaches inside a baking dish and covering them with a custard mix before baking. You can cook My So Simple Peach Bread pudding. 😁 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My So Simple Peach Bread pudding. 😁
- You need 1 can of peaches strain the peaches.keep juice too.
- You need 200 g of Bread not the crusts.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon sugar or 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of Whipped Cream for the finish. (optional).
So if you're looking for an easy recipe that's sure to be a crowd-pleaser, this is it! I usually make this Peach Bread Pudding. This Roasted Peach Bread Pudding is one of my favorite bakes. I may be an outlier, but I prefer cooked peaches to fresh peaches and look forward every year to the availability of local peaches.
My So Simple Peach Bread pudding. 😁 step by step
- Add the bread to an 6 inch round oven dish or square. Strain the peaches into a dish..
- Add the peach juice to the milk and mix then pour over the bread and Stir to mix in. Take half the peaches and slice into small pieces and mix in the bread..
- Over the top add the Cinnamon sugar then pour the milk mix all over the bread if it does not cover the top add a little more milk.
- Arrange the other half of Peaches on the Top. Cover with a lid or silver foil and add to the pre heated oven on a oven tray incase of spilage 170C for 30 minutes.take out take the lid off add 1/4 pint of milk..
- Add back to the oven turn up to 200C for 15 minutes uncovered..
- Take out and add whipped cream on the Top if you wish..
I like the roasted peaches so much that I also use them in my Peach Hand Pies. While roasting the peaches takes a little extra effort, the resulting. Add the torn bread pieces to the peach mixture and stir gently, moistening the bread completely. Turn the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Juicy, ripe peaches at the height of stone-fruit season shine in this great summer dessert. "The brandy sauce makes it special, but it's also good for breakfast without the sauce," says reader Sarah Epstein, of Palo Alto, California. "During the rest of the year, I use the basic recipe and.