3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime). Bread pudding is my favorite dessert and I've never tried one with apples! This time of year, I'm craving all sorts of apple and pumpkin treats and your bread pudding has me all excited. We … Get ready to tear, cube and slice into your loaves of bread — whether stale or fresh, or just the odds and ends, any part of the bread will make for the bread pudding of your dreams.
I first got the idea to make bread pudding from my friend Urvashi Pitre's air fryer cookbook. In the cookbook, there is a wonderful Blueberry Cream Cheese Bread Pudding. So I used that recipe as a base to create this Mixed Berry Bread Pudding in the air fryer. You can cook 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime)
- It’s 1 1/2 slice of Sliced bread (6 or 8 slice loaf).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Butter (or margarine).
- You need 1 of Cinnamon sugar.
Stir in bread cubes and cheese. In another bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; fold into bread mixture. Soak bread in hot milk for five minutes. Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt.
3 Minute Bread Pudding (for breakfast and snacktime) instructions
- Place the egg in a heat-proof bowl. Add the sugar and then the milk, using a spoon to mix after each addition..
- Cut the slices of bread into easy to eat pieces or tear apart with your hands. Add to Step 1 and soak completely with the mixture..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave (600 W) for 2 1/2 – 3 minutes!.
- Optionally top with butter or cinnamon sugar to finish. The only dishes you need to wash is the plate and the spoon. There's nothing to wash until you finish eating..
- I made the bread pudding in the main photo with a moderate amount of sugar and topped with margarine. Then I drizzled on some honey..
- Top with raisins and then microwave! This is also delicious..
Add milk, mix well and pour over bread cubes. Bread pudding is dense pudding/cake, full of dried fruit, spice, egg milk and bread. The difference is that the bread is really soaked until a pulp. It sounds awful from this, but it's delicious poor people's food. Bread Pudding is often served with a sauce, and a lot of old fashioned bread pudding recipes add in a bourbon sauce.