You can cook Bread Pudding using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bread Pudding
- It’s 8 large of STALE cinnamon raisin bagels, cut in to cubes.
- Prepare 6 1/2 cup of Whole milk.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- It’s 2/3 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Splash vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of Golden raisins.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 stick of Salted butter or 1/2 cup, melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Grease a large casserole dish with butter..
- Cut bagels into cubes and place in a large bowl..
- In another large bowl combine the milk, white sugar, eggs, raisins, vanilla and salt and whisk well to combine..
- Pour custard over bread cubes and stir thoroughly. Allow the bread to absorb the milk for 30 minutes or so stirring from time to time. Pour into prepared dish. Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl and add brown sugar and stir. Drizzle all over top of bread using all of it. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until browned and set..